Friday, November 21, 2014

Vegetable basket

          Just a little reminder, I still need 2 Authors for the blog, due to all this business. I have gotten 2 offers, but they didn't email me like I told them to, so I have no clue what their email is, google+ username is, or their AJ username.          

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Vegetable Basket, on sale at Jam-Mart-Furniture! This yummy item comes with a wide variety of veggie choices, such as: Tomatos, lettuce, carrots, onions, eggplant, potatoes (>:U), cucumber..?, & broccoli!                                  
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.