Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wood Coat Jukebox

       Hey jammers! Today's new item is the wood coat hanger, sold in jam mart clothing! Pretty stylin', eh? This would be perfect for a more earthy type den, like the Enchanted Hollow! Also, if you keep changing colors of the item, you will find that butterfly wings will also appear on it;

 On a more disappointing (gawd, I canent spel fur da lief of meh towdaee, I've been using spell check, so that's why it doesn't seem like it XD), it is the last day for the Icecream Parlor Jukebox :(. How will I ever wipe off all the icecream off my face without the napkins that come with it?!?!?

sad,sad,sad,sad, I SHALL NEVER BECOME CAPABLE OF REMOVING THIS DREADFUL, COLD, CREAMY SUBSTANCE FROM MY FACE!!!!!!Must....have......napkin..... Oops, forgot you can still buy them O.o. That's all for today!
                                                     Adios, amigos!
                                                             

1 comment:

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.