Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Authors

    Here are some details you need to know for becoming an author on the blog:

  1.     Contact me: jasperemporia@gmail.com (to let me know you would like to become an author).
  2. Time you must post at: anytime after 2:00 AJ'S time, and anytime after 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, and to later then 6:00 AJ'S time, or 11:00 AM EST. If you have questions, use the email shown above to contact me.
  3. I will email you with what days I would like you to post.
  4. I will most likely only choose one author.
  5. Make sure you include your AJ username, and Google+ username in your email.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.