Saturday, November 15, 2014

Turkey hat and leaving items

Hey jammers! So, today  the truly adorable, and much-loved turkey hat has returned to Jamaa for the feast of thanks!



And unfortunately, for the beloved Ice Cream Cake Freezer it is it's last day in Jamaa today. My taste buds will miss you.                                                
                                                                           

Also leaving is the summer items, the Soccer Ball Hat, Hula Skirt, Backpack, and Woven hat :( Farewell, my friends, though my inventory is full and I cannot buy you, I will wear these pictures instead:



That's all for today! Farewell to you, and to the departing items! And don't forget to pick up the IceCream Cake Freezer before it's gone tomorrow~
    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.