Saturday, November 22, 2014

Maple Leaf Rug

       Hey Jammers! Fall and The Feast of Thanks are still in full swing in Jamaa, and that's why we have welcomed back the oh-so-festive Maple Leaf Rug!
     I'm really exited for the return of this awesome item! Are you?
    Unfortunately I still can't wright BELOW the picture(s).... I can't and shouldn't even be posting right now because I should be getting ready to leave, buuuuuuuut.... no authors want to help -.-                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.