Sunday, November 16, 2014

Please & Thank you (:

Hey Jammers! I just wanted to say I am so glad you all like my blog, and I'm really grateful to all you guys who have visited! Just today I got 90 pageviews, which is huge for me, considering I just started the blog yesterday! You guys have been giving me such great feedback, too, which really lets me know that I'm NOT doing this for nothing X3. And with this, I need your help (Scareh huh? :O). I need to get more pageviews, so I ask that you guys could even just invite some buddies to the blog, or visit it often. Why am I asking this? Well, there is something called SEO (search engine optimization), which is something that helps your blog get to the top of the search list.And one of the main things you need is alot of traffic coming to your blog, and also new posts. I would be really happy if you guys could help with this!
         Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.