Monday, November 17, 2014

RIM

     G'morning Jammers! As you may have noticed, today is Rare Item Monday! For today's rare, we have the Rare Salamander Gills, placed on the 2nd page of Bahari Bargains! Pretty neat, huh? That makes me wonder what animal these would look good on! Hmm.....Heerrm....Ehehermm.... an otter? Otters do have longish tails, small ears (Ik salamanders don't have ears, but small ears are less visible), and 4 legs, don't they? Here's my attempt at a salamander XD.  
On another note, I can't seem to type below the pictures, Blogger seems glitchy today, so I'm am going to have to end the post here. ~arthop
P.S, I am looking for another author for the blog! If you would like to help out, email me at: Jasperemporia@gmail.com

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys. Here are just a few rules that I ask you to respectfully follow when commenting:
1# Please no bad words, though these you can still say: damn, darn, dang, crap, wtc, etc, I maybe be missing som x3
2#No bullying! You are allowed to have your own oppinion, and share it on the blog, but do not force it on people if they don't agree.